Course Duration: 25 hrs
Before you continue you should have a basic understanding
of the following:
- Java Programming
- Advanced Java Programming
- XML & Java API for XML Processing
- Developing Web Applications using Servlets & JSP
- Advanced Servlets & JSP
- To understand an overview of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
and how it is applied by Struts framework
- To learn how to generate dynamic views using Struts Custom Tag Libraries.
- To learn how to perform client side and server side data validation using the
Struts Validator Framework.
- What is struts?
- Action Mappings
- Relational Data
- Struts Tag Libraries
- The JSP Standard Tag Library
- Internationalization and Localization
- input Validation
- Under the Hood
- Best Practices
- Struts Tiles Framework